- We are now operating as a restaurant meaning that we must serve substantial meals and may only serve alcohol with such a meal.
- Please see one of our team who will seat you and take your track and trace details. Or use our test and trace QR code. (On front door or inside pub)This is in line with government guidelines and will be kept for 21 days.
- An allocated dining time of 2 hours will be given to each table, no booking is necessary.
- Once you have finished your meal you must leave.
- Your Food order will need to be taken when ordering your first drinks.
- Please as before wear a face mask when your not seated.
- We will be operating table service only.
- You must remain seated unless you are using the toilets.
- Please adhere to our one-way system through the pub.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and exit to the pub. Plus at all toilet entrances.
- Contactless card payments are preferred.
- You can dine inside with your household only
- Up to six people from different households can dine together outside under the “Rule of six”.
- Please note that tables are not to be pushed together and chairs must not be moved onto the lawn.
- Please make sure that children remain seated and are not running around.
- Please keep to social distancing rules, 1 metre apart and 2 metres where possible. (Except when in your household or support bubble)
- Shaking hands, kissing and cuddling people outside your household or support bubble is not permitted.
Please bear with us as table service/opening as a restaurant is a hugely different way of operating for us and maybe slower.
If you do not adhere to any of the above pointers you may be asked to leave the premises.
The police now have the powers to enforce these legal limits and will issue fines to yourselves and to us as a business.
Many thanks The Forest Gate Inn Team