- We will need your name and contact number on entry to the pub in order to assist the NHS track and trace. This is in line with government guidelines and will be kept for 21 days.
- Masks must always be worn except when you are seated to drink and eat. (Outside & Inside)
- Please see one of our team who will seat you and take your track and trace details.
- We will be operating table service only.
- You must remain seated unless you are using the toilets.
- Please adhere to our one-way system through the pub.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and exit to the pub. Plus at all toilet entrances.
- Contactless card payments are preferred.
- Maximum of 6 people per table inside and outside.
- On Fridays and Saturdays last orders will be called at 9pm and everyone must be off the premises by 10pm.
- Please note that tables are not to be pushed together and chairs must not be moved onto the lawn.
- Please make sure that children remain seated and are not running around.
- Please keep to social distancing rules, 1 metre apart and 2 metres where possible. (Except when in your household or support bubble)
- Shaking hands, kissing and cuddling people outside your household or support bubble is not permitted.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
Please bear with us as table service is a hugely different way of operating for us and maybe slower.
If you do not adhere to any of the above pointers you may be asked to leave the premises.
The police now have the powers to enforce these legal limits and will issue fines to yourselves and to us as a business.
Please drink responsibly
Many thanks The Forest Gate Inn Team