- We will need your name and contact number on entry to the pub in order to assist the NHS track and trace. This is in line with government guidelines and will be kept for 21 days.
- Outdoor seating will only be available to start with due to the size/access of our indoor seating area. No booking is required.
- We will be offering limited bar snacks at first, please see our boards for more information.
- We will be operating a one-way system through the pub and ask that you queue outside until it is safe for you to enter.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and exit to the pub.
- Contactless card payments are preferred.
- There will be no standing at the bar except for when ordering your drinks.
- There will be lots of signage/floor markings in and around the pub/Beer garden.
- Maximum of 6 people per table. Please note that tables are not to be pushed together.
- Please keep to social distancing rules, 1 metre apart and 2 metres where possible. (Except when in your household or social bubble)
- Please make sure that all children are always seated at a table or in a pushchair, in line with the social distancing rules.
- All toilet areas will be clearly marked, hand sanitiser stations will be available on entry. All toilets will be cleaned and checked every hour by our team.
- We may have to restrict entrance at times if we are at our maximum capacity.
- All tables will be cleaned after each use.
- Please make sure that all empty glasses are placed at our “glass station”.
We are happy to be able to open our doors again and need you to abide by our policy. The safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
Please be kind and patient to all the “team” at The Gate, as this way of working is new to us.
If you do not adhere to any of the above pointers you maybe asked to leave the premises. Please drink responsibly Many thanks The Forest Gate Inn Team